Official Website

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Birds of the World

There are approximately just over 10 000 species of birds in the world. I have been bird watching since I was 18 years old and have travelled to numerous countries in search of bird images. Below are a couple of my favorite bird images taken in the last 4 years. As always enjoy! to join me on a bird photographic expedition go to www.rockjumperbirding.com

Preening Black-browed Albatross - Falkland's Island

African Skimmer - Zambia

White - backed Vultures - Zambia

White - faced Ducks - Botswana

Pied Kingfisher - Botswana

Nesting Black-browed Albatross - Falkland's Island

Shoebill - Uganda

Black-bellied Bustard - South Africa

White-backed Vulture - South Africa

Yellow-billed Kite - Tanzania

Chinstrap Penguin - Antarctica

Wandering Albatross - South Atlantic Ocean

Silvery-cheeked Hornbill - Tanzania

Giant Petrel - South Atlantic Ocean

Saddle-billed Stork - South Africa

Dolphin Gull - Argentina

Carmine Bee - eaters - Zambia

Pygmy Goose - Botswana

Greater Flamingo - Tanzania

Black-browed Albatross - South Atlantic Ocean

Woodland Kingfisher -South Africa

Ostrich - Tanzania

Grey Kestrel - Tanzania

2 comments:

Diane said...

Fantastic photos as always, love the Chinstrap Penguin. My favourite bird I think is the Peregrine falcon though. I did a lot of work with falcons when I worked for the wild life research officer in Zimbabwe. Diane

Two French Bulldogs said...

Your photography brings on a whole new meaning to wildlife..thanks
Benny & Lily